Your primary care doctor is a key member of your health care team, coordinating all your care and serving as your personal health advocate. At CarePlus, our doctors, nurse practitioners and other health care professionals are dedicated to providing you with quality care. Our primary care professionals have access to the latest diagnostic technology and treatment techniques to provide you and your family with a wide range of services.
Primary care expertise
CarePlus doctors and nurse practitioners have the training and expertise to treat everything from ear and sinus infections to chronic disease. Our primary care services include:
- Preventive care, including wellness exams, vaccinations, and screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol and colorectal cancer
- School and sports physicals
- Chronic disease management, including high blood pressure and cholesterol, diabetes, coronary artery disease and asthma
- Women's health, including Pap tests, birth control, pregnancy care, osteoporosis treatment and menopause management
- On-site laboratory services